Ways to order your medication:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name, DOB, address, medication required and the pharmacy you want us to send your prescription to.
- Telephone the prescription line 729182 open Monday - Friday 10.30am - 12.30pm
- Complete the following order form: Repeat Prescription Request Form
- Order through your pharmacy.
- Online using Patient Access. To use this service you will need to register for an ID number and create a password. Please telephone the surgery should you wish to register for this service. There is a link to Patient Access on our Home Page.
If your medication is on a repeat list, please allow 2 working days for your prescription to be processed, then allow enough time for your pharmacy to collect your prescription from us then process it for you to collect.
If your medication is not on a repeat list, your registered GP will need to review the prescription before they can decide whether it can be issued. It will therefore take additional time to do this. Please allow up to 3 working days for your prescription to be processed.
Your pharmacy will tell you how long they will usually take to process a prescription once they have received it. We suggest you order your medication at least 10 days before you run out.